The overarching goal of e TecK’s Corporate Social Response (CSR) programme is to enable positive, meaningful change and ultimately, sustainable development in the many communities in which the company operates.
In the area of Corporate Philanthropy, e TecK gives consideration to requests for donations and sponsorships from Community-Based or Non-profit Organisations whose projects or programmes fall within the following thematic areas:
- Family Support and Development;
- Community governance and leadership development;
- Enterprise Development;
- Creation and maintenance of safe & friendly spaces;
- Community Innovation; and
- Environmental Conservation.
e TecK’s corporate philanthropy programme will not consider support for:
- Organizations without legal registration as a charity or not-for-profit organization;
- Organizations that deny or perceive to deny, service to a potential client or beneficiary on the basis of race, religion, political affiliation, age, nationality or disability
- Recurrent operating expenses
- Scholarships or fellowship assistance
- Labour Unions and Fraternal Organisations
- Political Campaigns
- Religious Organisations
- Programs/projects administered by activist groups
- Private schools
- One-off sports and athletic events
- Fundraising tickets
- Third parties raising funds for charity, intermediary funding agencies or foundations.
 Consideration will be given to secular community service programs operated by faith-based organisations, such as soup kitchens, shelters for the homeless, homes for children or battered women, after-school community programmes etc., once all other eligibility requirements are met.
 Except in cases where organisation expressly states in writing that over 70% of the proceeds would go towards an eligible programme