Easy Access To Markets
Phoenix Park is a unique location for domestic and international investors seeking to establish operations in Trinidad and Tobago. Situated on 144 acres in Point Lisas, Central Trinidad, the Park is only 10 minutes away from the country’s second largest port – the Port of Point Lisas – a major containerized cargo port which gives exporters the advantage of easy access to regional and global consumer markets.
Neighboring Access to a Ready- made Global Business Network
Phoenix Park is also located 5 minutes away from the Point Lisas Industrial Estate, a world-class facility which is considered to be the heart of Trinidad and Tobago’s petrochemical sector. The Estate is populated by approximately 103 companies mainly involved in the production of petrochemicals such as methanol, ammonia and urea.
Phoenix Park is ideally suited for businesses operating in Manufacturing & Assembly, Logistics & Distribution and ICT industries. Tenants will have access to a modern industrial space with built infrastructure for the provision of required utility services to each of the lots.
Modern facilities and infrastructure
The infrastructure and services provided for/to each lot are:
- Asphaltic concrete road network.
- Covered drains with adequate retention ponds.
- Underground electrical and telecommunication infrastructure leading to each of the lots.
- Potable water supply.
- Sewer collection system.
- Wastewater treatment plant.
- Natural gas supply (to approximately 41 lots)
- LED street lights.
- Boundary high security fencing, a security surveillance system and controlled primary and security entry/exit.