Dear Valued Clients and Tenants,
The Covid-19 has been declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a pandemic and we at Evolving Tecknologies and Enterprise Development Company Limited (e TecK) are committed to ensuring the health and well-being of our customers, staff and members of the public. We are taking all steps necessary to minimize exposure and the spreading of the virus while still ensuring that your customer service needs are met.
Flagship Complex, Tamana InTech Park, Wallerfield in Trinidad
While our Head Office remains open for business (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) we are encouraging our clients and tenants to only visit us if your transaction is of an urgent nature to safeguard your health and well-being.
You are asked to refrain from coming to the office if you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, cough, cold and sneezing. If you must visit the office, please note the following:
1. Kindly report to Visitors’ Sanitation Station before proceeding to the Security Desk in the Main Lobby and then proceed to e TecK’s or our Tenants’ Reception Areas.
2. Practise social distancing in the Reception areas.
3. All countertops, door handles/knobs, elevators and seating areas located in public areas of the building are regularly sanitized.
To our Tenants, please note that our Property Officers will be limiting the number of site visits to the Industrial Parks. In this regard, if you have made any requests (e.g. consent) and you wish to collect the documents then you will be advised by email or telephone when the document will be ready for collection. Direct communication with Officers will be scheduled via telephone appointments prior to office appointments. Appointments will be scheduled based on the specific circumstances of the request or inquiry.
If you have any critical issues or concerns please do the following:
• Call or email your Property Officer
• Call our HOTLINE at 224-1970
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Use our “Send Your Issues and Concerns” Tab on the company’s tenants portal www.eteckparks.com.
Sangster’s Hill Mall & e TecK’s Office in Tobago
1. The main entrance door to the office will remain closed to limit traffic.
2. The window opening will now be used as a form of document transmittal whereby our tenants, service providers, stakeholders and prospective tenants can communicate and transact business.
3. All tenants and visitors to the Mall will be guided by the security officers on duty accordingly.
4. A box will also be made available in the main office where correspondence and application for accommodation can be deposited. No cheques or cash are to be deposited in this box.
5. All other enquiries can be made by calling our Tobago office at 639-6275 or the Manager, Tenant at Relations 224-1989 Ext. 2174.
e TecK continues to monitor the situation and will update our valued clients and customers of our business decisions if amended. We ask that you continue to take personal responsibility to protect yourselves, your families and other loved ones.
From the Management of e TecK
Send this to a friend